David Walliams has written and published a total of thirteen children’s books since November 2008 through to May 2018.
- The Boy in the Dress
- Mr Stink
- Billionaire Boy
- Gangsta Granny
- Demon Dentist
- Awful Auntie
- Grandpa’s Great Escape
- The Worlds worse Children
- The Midnight Gang
- The Worlds Worst Children 2
- Bad Dad
- The Worlds Worst Children 3
Six of his books have been adapted into successful films which have all been shown on national television and all gained over 5 million viewers each
Following this five of his books, soon to be six have been adapted into stage shows, including plays and musicals. David released his first book and second book within a year, his fist being published in November 2008 and second October 2009.
Davids first two books were illustrated by Quentin Blake whilst the remaining eleven were illustrated by Tony Ross, two very famous and talented illustrators.
David also has a collection of picture books. These include:
- Boogie Bear – A big, furry polar bear who lives at the North Pole. But one day she nods off and finds herself far from home. She thinks things can’t get any worse.But they can . . .
- There’s a Snake in my School – Miss Bloat the headmistress doesn’t think snakes should be allowed in school. But Penelope has other ideas…
- The Bear who went Boo – https://www.worldofdavidwalliams.com/book/the-bear-who-went-boo/
- The First Hippo on the Moon -Two big hippos. One ENORMOUS dream. Who can make it to the moon first?
- The Slightly Annoying Elephant – What’s big, blue, bossy, and turns up uninvited?
- The Queen’s Orang-utan -A bored queen. A birthday wish. An outrageous orang-utan.